Sweet November Ray

Sweet November Ray

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sunsets


Staring at sunsets bring a certain emotion in me. They are so beautiful yet so sad. The mark of an ending. But then again, you think of the stars that come out at night and think that the darkness is worth it as long as I can look up and expect to see twinkling lights in the sky. The moment we look up, we see the past. And as I think about this, I feel sad again. The past. It's not worth getting sad over and I know it. But sometimes you just really cant help but feel this way. The past is where you did regretful things and how I wish I could change them. However, I wouldnt be who I am today had I not made those regretful things. For now, I do my best to see the best in things, the best in people. Everyone deserves the chance to be looked at as a goos person not because of the way he dresses, walks or talks but because he is a human being and he deserves a chance to prove himself right. Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment